Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Found

Last week, I cleaned out my closet & I found these postcards scattered in a few boxes. So here they are!

I got this one at some point during elementary school, so probably about ten-ish years ago. On the back it says: "Most of the cranberry crop is harvested on flooded bogs and loaded into waiting trucks. These berries are headed for freezers today, later destined for sauce and juice".

I got this one on the same trip as the first one I posted. On the back it says: "The Mayflower II is a full size replica of the first ship that carried European settlers to the shores of America in 1620".

I got this one either in elementary or middle school, so it's pretty old as well!

This one was where we stayed in Cape Cod. The website for the hotel is here. I don't really remember too much about the hotel, other than I was disappointed by the pool because it was a lot smaller than it looks in the photos.

This one I got at Epcot seven-ish years ago. I remember really liking Epcot! When we go back to Florida, we'll have to go there again.

This one is really shiny, haha! On the back it says: "Mickey & Minnie. Two of the Magic Kingdom's most famous residents welcome you to join them for fun and excitement at Walt Disney World".

No comments:

Post a Comment