Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Post!

Well here is my first post. I figured I'll post my current collection in sections, and as I gain new postcards I will add new entries. The first category I have is hotels that my family and I have stayed at over the years.
Here is postcard number one. This is from the Anchorage on the Lake in Tilton, New Hampshire. This is on lake Winnisquam, which is where we go on vacation every year. I wrote this postcard when I was very young, to my grandma. I blurred out the address for obvious reasons.


The two postcards above are both from the same place: The Lodge. This is located in Jackson, New Hampshire. We stayed here one summer, but it looks like it would be beautiful in the winter! While we stayed there we visited Mount Washington and Storyland.

This postcard was from the Ocean Mist in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts. We stayed here one winter, when I was in high school. From what I remember, we liked it there. We got a loft room, so I was able to have my own space. In the upstairs area there was a couch, a few chairs, and a TV. I made that my bedroom while we were there, haha!

This postcard is from the Paradise Inn located in Bennington Vermont. My grandparents used to love staying here. I wasn't even sure it was still open, but I found the website! I stayed there a few times when I was really little, but that was about twenty years ago!
The Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort is located on St. Petersburg Beach in Florida. I've stayed there multiple times over the past few years, and we loved it. At this place, there are actually two hotels, with different names. Next time we go back, we'll probably be staying here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment