Monday, November 15, 2010

Rhode Island

These are from my trip to Rhode Island this past summer.

I love postcards like this! On the back it says "Greetings from Rhode Island. Nickname: Little Rhody. Area in Square Miles: 1,248. Entered the Union: May 29, 1790". It's worth it to look at this postcard large!


I absolutely love this one too. I bought this at the Fantastic Umbrella Factory. On the back it says "Greetings from, Charlestown, Rhode Island".


This is a pretty simple postcard, but I still like it. On the back it just says "Greetings from Charlestown, Rhode Island".


I love this one! It's worth it to look at the bigger version of this one too. It says, "Greetings from Southern New England. Southern New England is a good place to vacation and live, work, and play". I bought a few extra of this one to use for postcrossing :)


I thought this one was really funny. I saw it at a little convenience store. The back says, "Greetings from New England. Dear _____ (so you can fill in a name). I haven't written because (then you check I or We)..." Then there are a number of options to check like: Ran out of money gambling at Foxwoods, Got bombed on iced tea in Westerly, Had an affair with a dolphin in Mystic, Been in jail in Niantic, Been cruising off Block Island, Had a meaningful relationship at Misquamicut Beach, having a great time (glad you're not here), The picture I wanted to send is not on the card, trapped a beach bunny at Watch Hill, Been chasing girls in Boston, Been chasing boys in Providence, fell in love in New London, tried to hitch a ride on Atlantic Ave, being held captive in Norwich, been skinny dipping on Moonstone Beach, been looking for the beef in Narragansett, and went bankrupt at Mohegan Sun.
I would have scanned it in rather than type it out, but the scanner was not cooperating so I gave up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this good information with us.It looks very nice and amazing or attractive.

    Do you have a fleet of vehicles that need custom car decals applied? We specialize in vinyl car graphics and decals that are custom produced. Trendz Print Media a Vancouver Printing Company.
    vehicle decal - Do you have a fleet of vehicles that need custom car decals applied? We specialize in vinyl car graphics and decals that are custom produced. Trendz Print Media a Vancouver Printing Company.

    ReplyDelete