Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Found & One Postcrossing

All of these but one were found at my uncles house.


This one has information about the plane on the back: "PA-11 Piper Cub. Max Wt: 1220lb Max Baggage: 20lb Fuel: 17gal Oil: 1gal Level Flight: 90mph Max Glide or Drive: 122mph Ceiling: 14,500ft Empty Wt: 720lb Useful Load: 500lb MFG Started: April 30, 1947 HPC85 - original A-65". I think this was taken at the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in Canaan, CT.

This is the one I got from postcrossing. Nothing written on it, it was just sent in an envelop. On the back it says: "Zion National Park, Utah. Here pictured are two of the three Patriarchs. The Virgin River acting as natures sculptor, has carved out fantastic shapes resembling high cathedrals and temples".

I got this one from my uncle's house. I'm not sure if he visited there or if someone gave it to him. There's nothing written on the back of it.

I found this one at my uncle's house as well. This is a golf course near his house. On the back it says, "The Timberlin Golf Course, designed by Al Zikorus was opened on July 1, 1970. It is a municipal course under the direction of the Park and Recreation Commission in the town of Berlin, Connecticut. It is located in the center of Connecticut on Route 364".

No comments:

Post a Comment