Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Postcards

All of these postcards don't really fit into any of my other categories, so I'm just going to put them together.
This one features a photo of Shirley Temple. I got this in a little shop in New Hampshire a few years ago.
I got this beautiful postcard at a little store in Old Mistick Village this past summer.

This postcard is from Lyman Orchards, in CT. I got this when Eric & I went and did the corn maze two years ago. I wanted to go again last year, but we just didn't have time :(

I also got this one at Olde Mistick Village, at the army navy store. On the back it says "World War II Navy Recruitment of crew loading depth charges by McClelland Barclay".

This is definitely one of my favorite postcards. I got this at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant when I was on vacation in Florida. It was such a great resturant! They had a really good menu, and a great gift shop! I would love to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment