Thursday, December 31, 2009

Old Postcards

All of these postcards were written to my grandparents. Most of them are from my parents, but there are two from my grandma's brothers.

This postcard is from my grandmother's brother, Billy. He had just moved down to Arizona, and sent this to her after he arrived there.

This postcard was from my parents to my grandparents four years before I was born.
This is another one from my parents to my grandparents. I believe they sent this during their honeymoon.
This is another one from my parents to my grandparents, also sent on their honeymoon!
This postcard was from my parents to my grandparents two years before I was born. I'm not sure if you can read it on there, but the photo is from the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, Maine. My parents used to love to stay there!

This is another one from my parents to my grandparents, from Ogunquit, Maine. This one was sent a year after the first one.

This one was sent to my grandparents from my grandma's brother and his wife. Tivoli is in Denmark, and apparently they did a lot of traveling!

This one is from my family to my grandparents. I threw it into this category because although its from a family trip that I went on, I didn't write it. Plus it didn't fit into any of the other categories I have, haha :) I do remember that I absolutely loved taking the train up Mount Washington. I'd really like to do it again!

This one has no writing on it, and I'm not exactly sure who bought it. But I found it in a box with some photos, so I kept it. On the back it says the photo is from Quail Hollow Farm in Sandwich, Massachusetts. I tried looking it up, but I couldn't find it. I wonder if it's still around.. it looks like it would be fun to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment