Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random Postcards

Here are a bunch of somewhat random cards from the batch I recently scanned. I'm trying to group them in categories for future posts & these just sort of didn't fit.

Yum :) Can't remember where I got this one.
"Rex & Bob Go Fishing" Thought this one was pretty funny. The puppy caught a way better fish!

Blank on the inside.

"Birds of Florida"

Align Center
This is from the Naswa resort in Laconia, NH. I've never stayed there, but I've driven by it about a million times. I think they sent this to me in the mail with a vacation guide. On the back it says, "Relax... unwind at the Naswa Resort on Paugus Bay of Lake Winnipesaukee. Waterfront housekeeping cottages, Efficiency suites, and Motel rooms. Enjoy waterside dining at the Naswa resturant or an after dinner cordial in the NazBar. World famous beach bar & grill, live music, free docking. Family owned & operated since 1935".

No comments:

Post a Comment