Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Postcrossing, Two from my Uncle

I found this postcard at my great uncle's house. He had a goat farm, so this card was very fitting. He participated in multiple programs within the local schools talking about his experiences as a veteran, and someone sent him this as a thank you note.


I also found this one at my great uncle's house. On the back it says, "V.F.W National Home. Eaton Rapids, Michigan. Headquarters for the world's only fully equipped and fully trained "teenage" fire department".


I recieved this one through postcrossing! It was sent from Russia. If you'd like to get a closer look at the text, just click on the photo. On the back it says, "Moscow. View of the Kremlin from the Moscow-River".


1 comment:

  1. Your uncle's ostcards are charming! I really like the one from Russia though - very pretty and romantic even.

    ReplyDelete